I’m super stoked for a multiplicity of reasons!!
- Coffee – There is nothing more shocking to the writer’s system than to go for coffee and there is none. I don’t mean the coffee pot was empty, It was. I mean, after finding the coffee pot empty and you search the cupboards and find NONE in the house. I know, right? After an urgent mandatory trip into town, dealing with crazy drivers that don’t know how blinkers work, and slow people that are determined to get between you and the shelf that contains the elixir of life – the precious substance was obtained! SUCCESS! OH, and the 24 ounce cup from the gas station didn’t hurt matters either! I am now fully caffeinated for the next few weeks. (Or months, depending on how long 8 cans of my favorite brew last, and how many people I have to share with.)
- Freelance Writing Opportunity – I’ll fill ya all in after I know more details but if it goes well. it will be a decent second income for doing what I used to do when I worked for the government, and what I’ve done for free for a charitable organization for years. Anyway, I’m super thrilled that my name is in the hat, and the potential is there. Hit or miss, at least I tried!
- Reviews– I am so happy to have reviews on Amazon for Red Wine and Roses! Doubly stoked that they are good reviews!
- Couldn’t put this book down!!
- Though it is slightly predictable it has a couple breathtaking twists . . .
For a rating of 4.3 stars out of 5!!
- Speaking Engagement –Tomorrow night. Held at our local library. I get the opportunity to gush about my work. SQUEE! A chance to put in my two cents worth to a captive audience. Mwahahahaha!
- Chocolate! – While assembling my giveaway baskets for tomorrow’s event, I found a single serving bag of M&M’s that my daughter bought for me last week. SCORE!
So, while I indulge in a little chocolate to go with my caffeine buzz, have a peak at the reviews! Then you can buy the book and leave your own review!
I hope it give you the feel goods, because . . . that’s what a romance novel is supposed to do!
Write on my friends, write on!