This is how it works:
- Thank my nominator -aatigogo and Violetta you both rock!
- Share the award on my blog – tada- see the image above!
- Answer the 10 questions asked of me, or in my case I’ll be answering 20 ish.
- Ask 10 questions of 10 new nominees
- Notify them
I was asked 10 Questions by MyThinkOut:
Why did you decide to blog?
When the newspaper that I used to write for closed, I wanted an outlet for my writing. My online friend Cassidy encouraged me to start a blog and even walked me through the setup.
Who is your biggest blog fan?
What is your favorite blog to read (besides your own)?
A Terrible Mind, Chuck Wendig. I don’t read every day, but most of the time.
What is your favorite movie?
It’s a toss up between Excalibur and The Fifth Element. I may have to go watch them both again to try to decide.
Who is your favorite author?
Currently Michael Hyatt. His latest book really hit its mark with me.
If you could travel anywhere, where could it be?
The Caribbean! Hands down!
When was the last time you laughed so hard that tears begin to come out of your eyes?
Yesterday! We had stopped at Steak and Shake for dinner after walking through an antique mall for hours. We were discussing which churches that the director over our CS class was going to attend and my husband mentioned that the one in Texas would be in April and we were trying to remember the pastor there and I said it was Jim Morrison. He immediately cracked up by my mistake. The pastor’s name is Robert Morris, Jim Morrison was the lead singer of the Doors. DOH!
Yeah, everyone stared as I snorted Coke. Through my nose from laughing. Coca-cola, not cocaine.
Who inspire you the most?
There are many people that encourage and inspire me. Nick Vajaysic is probably the person that I would have to say inspires me every single time.
What are the two most things in your life?
I’m not sure I understand the question. The two most . . . . . things. I’m going on a limb here and fill in the blank with important. That would be my laptop because it holds all of my books, photos, notes . . basically everything. The second would be my car because I live out in the sticks and I need it to get anywhere.
I’m going on a hunch here so If I was wrong, forgive me. It does say things, not people – so I went with things.
What is your goal for your blog in 2016?
To hit 2000 followers, add my books available, and add podcasts.
I was asked 10 Questions by Organized Chaos:
- How did you decide on your blog name? Quotidian was the word of the day when I decided to take the plunge. Quotidiandose means daily dose so it worked.
- Who is your biggest blog fan? Same as I stated above, I’d have to say probably my friends Cathy, Vicki, and Misty.
- What is your best piece of advice to anyone considering blogging? Go for it! Utilize the tools available to you such as other bloggers, WordPress Academy, the spellcheck tool up there, and any other resource you have available.
- What is your favorite blog to read (besides your own)? Terrible Minds and Michael Hyatt.
- If you could meet three historical people from any point in time, who would they be? Winston Churchill, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Agatha Christie.
- How do you manage your blogging time? Not very well! I would like to blog every day. Sadly I don’t manage that. I have been doing better since I started using a bullet journal. Well, with the exception of this past week when I couldn’t keep my head above water.
- Where do you get inspiration for your posts? Everywhere. In conversations, in the news, something I read, something I’ve been pondering, an idea that is germinating in my head, an idea that I wrote down and came across, something one of my kids said, something I saw; — you name it!
- What is your favorite movie? A duplicate of above, It’s a toss up between Excalibur and The Fifth Element. Now I definitely need to go watch them.
- What is your goal for your blog in 2016? To hit 2000 followers, add my books available, and add podcasts.
- Do you blog for pleasure or profit? Wait, I can do this for profit? Anyone care to let me in on how to do that?
My questions for these bloggers are:
- Why did you decide to blog?
- Do you have themes that you blog about? (Such as food, writing, sports, psychology, etc.)
- What is the typical length of one of your blog posts? (word count)
- Are you part of a bloggers network? If so, how has it been beneficial?
- How many times a month do you post on your blog?
- Who were the last three followers to your blog?
- Where do you get the inspirations for your posts?
- What is your goal for your blog for 2016? For the next 5 years?
- What rewards do you have in mind for reaching your goals?
Good luck everyone!