Can you believe that it’s been a full month? This month has just seemed to fly by. It seems almost sad to post these last few photos. But then again, it wouldn’t be complete if I don’t so let’s go.
Such an amazing invention. I’m thankful to whomever it was that invented the zipper. Just imagine jeans without zippers. OH yeah, Levis 501 button fly – they fit amazingly well, but was a pain in the butt to undo when you need urgent bathroom relief. I know I’m not the only one that experienced that.
Always a favorite with the girls, a trip to the zoo. For anyone that visits the St. Louis area, the St. Louis zoo is one of the best in the nation and it’s free. Don’t forget a frozen coke before you leave!
There were a few other Z words that I came up with but couldn’t figure out how to photograph:
- Zithromax- an antibiotic that my kids took on more than one occasion.
- Zombie – yeah, how am I going to capture that?
- Zillow – yeah, Got lost on there a few hours yesterday.
- Zucchini – Well, I had planned to but when I got out the zucchini that I bought, it was rather on the putrid side so I tossed it. Really, it was slimy on one end. Yuck!
- Zumba – yeah, I don’t want pictures of me shaking all of this for y’all to laugh at.
- Zzzzzzzzz – the all elusive z’s. Some nights are better than others, but last night I didn’t get many. Between leg cramps, coughing, sneezing, sweating, and the howling wind outside sleep didn’t happen.
Anyway, that concludes my month of photographs from A through Z. Did you see anything that caught your eye? Did you have a favorite photo? Did one give you an idea? Share what inspired you!
I have no idea what I will do for May – I have a day to think on it. Til then –
Write on my friends, write on!
You must be logged in to post a comment.