This is an unofficial blog hop challenge makeup post. Gee, guess which one?
Going back to the first week which I missed – 1. A few of my favorite things!
*hums song from Sound of Music* Admit it, you sang the title of my blog, didn’t you?
Favorites hmmm. Let’s do this in a simple but unorthodox format.
- fried chicken
- Bordeaux cherry chocolate ice cream
- crab legs
- vegetable lo mein
- The Fifth Element
- Fool’s Gold
- Lord of the Rings movies
- Outlander series (Diana Gabaldon)
- Highlander series (Karen Marie Moning)
- Inca Gold – OK, I cheat here. I love nearly all of Clive Cussler’s books but decided that I would name the one that first ignited my interest in his books.
- Timeline – Michael Crichton
- my bullet journal
- my laptop
- the pearl necklace and earring set that my husband bought me for our 30th anniversary. Absolutely gorgeous!
Favorite places to go:
- Panama City Beach, Florida
- Rich’s Frozen Custard
- Laumeier Sculpture Park
- Missouri Botanical Gardens
- Any place new!
Favorite fast food items:
- Hardee’s mushroom swiss burger
- Subway sweet onion teriyaki chicken
- Panera’s bear claws *drools*
- Lee’s fried chicken tenders ( don’t get these very often as we don’t have a Lee’s around us)
- Panda Express Orange chicken with broccoli and rice
Favorite articles of clothing:
- a pair of Lee Rider jeans that fit perfectly!
- my black leather jacket
- red camp style shirt
- Bohemian style ecru crochet sweater ( not much of a sweater as it’s more of an overshirt type of thing, but I love it!)
- New Balance tennis shoes. If only all shoes could fit like these, I may actually wear shoes throughout the day.
Not that anyone asked, but there you have it. Now I can mark that one off of my list and you now know more about me than you ever cared to.
Honestly, I’ve been so far in the headspace of Detective Devon Miller that I am suspecting my own family of covert operations. This calls for further investigation and a large supply of chocolate.
Write on my friends, write on!