This is an unofficial blog hop challenge makeup post.
Week 3 – TV Shows I Binge
Netflix is an amazing tool. It is also easy to misuse.
My last binge was Mach 21, as I sat on the sofa wrapped in a quilt, sipping on Seven up, getting up only when I had to race down the hall to the bathroom. I can’t guarantee I even remember every episode that I watched because I think my brain made up a few.
To begin with, let’s cover the movies that I have binge watched repeatedly that are a series.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: – and I’m looking forward to Dead Men Tell No Tales
- Fast and Furious series – I’ve seen all but the last two.
- Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit
- Ip Man
- John Wayne Movies
- Bruce Willis Movies
Technically that’s not what the post is supposed to be about, it specifically stated TV shows. How can you exclude the movie marathons though? Here is my list of TV shows:
- How to Get Away With Murder
- Criminal Minds
- Hawaii 5-O
- Burn Notice
- Walking Dead
- Series of Unfortunate Events
- Stranger Things
- 13 Reasons Why
- NON-Netflix binge – HGTV – whether it’s Property Brothers or Chip and Joanna Gaines if my husband is working and I get the tv remote – it stays on HGTV all day long while I work on other things!
Yeah, that takes up enough of my time. The funny thing is, the only regular TV things I watch are the news and well, the news. I’d like to watch Master chef Jr but we have a class on Thursday nights. I’d like to watch the amazing race but we have a thing then. I’d like to – this is why NetFlix is so awesome. I can watch when I can watch and our lives don’t stop just for a TV show. I don’t want to get too deep into that statement because if you think about it, it does but it does on MY timetable.
What shows do you binge watch? Was there such a thing as binge watching before NetFlix?
You can find my other posts for this challenge here:
Write on my friends, write on!